The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Clear Orthodontics please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on ClearCorrect, the clear orthodontics Dr. Smith prefers, please visit clearcorrect.com.
- ClearCorrect uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Smith's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Smith has prescribed.
- You'll visit Dr. Smith about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 12-18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.